Saturday, November 21, 2009

the day i cried..........

ther r tyms in lyf,
wen u lose ur soul mate.
love is shown d exit,
& its place is tkn by hate.

Resistance was shown by me,
it wasnt dt i neva tried.
i tried 2 hold her, in vain;
it was d day i cried.

The clock unwinds nd i tke u bck
to d days v laughd abt.
v both lykd each other,
leavin nt even an inch of doubt.

bt stagnancy spoilt it,
nd i tried 2 go ahead.
a vital mistake it was,
bcumn d reasns 4 d tears i shed.

it wsnt entirely my fault,
u lied 2 me abt him.
nd u wer pushd away 4rm mah lyf,
reconciliation chances r slim

bt i still hold u close 2 me,
its jst dt u dnt realise
d dagger is pierced in mah heart,
nd its waitin 2 gt sliced

y is it always dt,
deception happens 2 me?
hatred has flooded my heart,
so has d river 2 d sea....

redemption is a bttr choice,
bt im 2 afraid 2 tke it.
cuz it goes hand in hand wid luv,
nd i dnt wnt 2 b a part of dt shit.

i dnt want u 2 b,
d reasn 4 which i died.
hnce im trying 2 4gt,
d fateful day i cried.....

No comments:

Post a Comment